Recently, we have seen a trend in majority of the companies that they offer many of the additional perks to the employees of the company among which massage chair holds a prominent place. This is not just a facility for people working at the workplace but it can also be called an investment from the company’s side that thinks about their employees, wish to take care of their health and give a wonderful opportunity to get stress-free from workplace stress. Isn’t that interesting?
As we commonly say – “Health is Wealth” these companies takes it more seriously. It’s an obvious fact that the type of stress that takes toll on employees is majorly either due to long hours or uncertain job security or due to trying to achieve impossible demands that affects physical and mental well-being severely. These stress accumulates over time while leading different sorts of health problems right from headaches to body pains and from high blood pressure to even mental illness.
In order to save employees from all these health issues, the concept of wellness with massage chair has been taken by the companies to help their employees the best way possible. So, let’s have a look at the benefits of workplace massage chairs:
Benefits for employees (in just quick 15-minute session):
- Within just few minutes, enabling workers to achieve deep mental relaxation
- Instantly lower down the stress level and release anxiety in few minutes
- Increasing brain activities and reducing the impact of sluggishness due to the longer working hours
- Better react to the occurrences from strain at workplace and improved employee concentration
- Increasing level of creative output of the employees through quick and short massage chair sessions
- Employees are more engaged and try to initiate from their end in any possible way they can. This enhances the employee performance as well as ends up with better productivity for the company too.
- The most important thing- it offers relaxed vibes with utmost calm and tranquility for improved and increased performance and better decision making.
Benefits for HR:
- The corporate culture of the company seems to be highly advanced that makes the HR task easier.
- Easy recruitment of new employee
- Increased employee performance while decreased employee turnover
- Helps in decreased corporate healthcare costs and also decreased work injuries
- The most important thing- reviews given by the employees are in the favor of the company that in return provides many benefits to the company. In brief, the more satisfied and happy employee is the better review for the company that ultimately makes HR task smooth.
Summing up the article, it can be said that it is definitely a compelling strategy that benefits the workplace by improving work performance of the employees while decreasing anxiety and on-the-job stress. This ultimately ends up with optimal level of output of the employee performance. Continuing to that it creates a positive impact towards the jobs of HR managers as well. Overall, at the end, company is definitely benefited with this small investment done for the sake of well-being of employees.